Wednesday 25 January 2017

Storyboard

I only did a very rough storyboard planning out the general order and a few specific shots that I want to include. This is because I don't really find that I can map out the shots in enough detail when they are being drawn, as a new picture would be required for every single change in angle, no matter how slight. However, alongside the storyboard, I also wrote a shot list - I feel this will be very helpful as it won't be too much paper to take on set with me, and I can go into a lot more textual detail. I will still use my storyboard whilst filming as I think some shots are easier to visualise through drawing, but since I have a lot of cuts it wouldn't be time efficient to draw out all of them (especially the short, easy to describe ones), and it would be incredibly difficult to take them and use them on set.




No comments:

Post a Comment