Thursday 26 January 2017

Shooting schedule

DAY 1 // FEB 05 // 9:00AM // TRAIN STATION
On this day, I will be filming everything at the train station. We will arrive there for 9AM, as to maximise our time to see the express trains (the ones that pass through the station without stopping at a great speed), and therefore get the shots that we wanted. It also means we have as much time as we can get to play around with the lighting and shadows, and we also have time to reshoot anything that doesn't go well. Also, filming the bulk of it on the first day will mean I can begin the editing process in the evening, and maximising the time I will have after I finish filming to edit everything properly.

DAY 2 // FEB 06 // 11:AM // INSIDE A HOUSE AND ON A ROAD
This day will be the day in which I film any short filler shots e.g. the kettle, the indicator and the driving shots. I am also planning on doing any Foley sound (if I discover I need any during filming), and simply re-recording ambient sounds and other sound effects. Starting early will again mean I have plenty of time to film everything in good daylight, and re-shoot things if necessary.

Both of these filming days have so far been fairly easy to organise - all I will have to do closer to the time is check the weather and make sure it's right for what I want to film, as I have already secured my actors and collected together my props and costume. Writing this schedule will prove very helpful as I will know what I need to film on what day, and what I need to do if things don't go as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment