Tuesday 7 February 2017

Images whilst filming




This is the suction tripod set up on the bonnet of the car. I will use this to get the shot of my main character driving in the car - the 'left, right, left' part.



This is an interior shot of the camera set up as mentioned above.

















This is a shot of the train station, where the majority of my filming took place.
 Below are pictures of a couple of pages from my script. I printed it off and took it with me to on set as it is essentially a shot list, and it helped me stick to getting exactly what I knew I needed, and not going off track (before I had gotten the shots essential to making the storyline work) to get things I hadn't planned.


















This is my make-shift boom pole. I took it outside in my garden to get some ambient sounds for the scenes that were outdoors.




No comments:

Post a Comment