Wednesday 18 January 2017

Based on your idea so far...

Ideally, taking into account the genre and target audience of my film, it would mainly be consumed online and in the cinema. Since the cinema is accessible for all ages, it would allow for my entire target audience (mainly teenagers/middle aged people) to attend, and maybe even people outside of that. I would also like my film to be consumed online, as I think it's another easy way to spread the film as wide as possible in terms of age range and also numbers of people. Almost everyone has internet access at this point in time, so it wouldn't be expensive or difficult for them to watch it online, and it also means they can watch it from the comfort of their own home, likely again expanding the number of people who would consume it.

No comments:

Post a Comment