Saturday 14 January 2017

Prop list

There are only a few action props I will need whilst filming. Since I want the film opening to be set in a normal place, with normal characters, I don't want there to be too many really exciting props or action props to take away from what is happening within the scene. So, my prop list only contains a few everyday items, which are:

- Black shoes
- A newspaper
- A car
- A kettle
- A train
- Coffee

I chose these props, as most of them are used to tell or enhance the story. I wanted to make them as average/boring as possible, to reflect the character's backstory.

I also wanted the character to be dressed as plainly as possible - looking like they are on their way to work. However, I wanted a pair of shoes that are bright, and don't match the main characters outfit, to put across the idea that before he changes shoes, he doesn't feel completely himself, or comfortable in his own skin. Therefore, the clothing items I decided on are as listed below.


- A white collar shirt
- A jumper (dark coloured)
- Blue/black (plain) jeans OR black trousers
- Trainers (any colour other than black)
- A jacket/coat (dark coloured)

No comments:

Post a Comment