Thursday 29 December 2016

Audience research feedback

In my audience research, I tried to ask a mixture of younger people and older people on the media products they consumed, how they consume them and what sort of things they enjoy.

From the research, I learnt that my target audience tend to watch films at the cinema. This would help me hugely in terms of both showing and advertising and promoting my film, as I now know that a lot of people in my target audience's age range enjoy going to the cinema, and so both advertising in the cinema and showing my film in the cinema would be a good idea. I also found out that people like film openings that are very fast paced and action-filled, whilst still being introduced to the setting and main characters so they can get to know them a bit. I have already planned to introduce my main character and the setting straight away, so I don't think I need to change anything about my plot in regard to the things I have found out in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment